Batman Hates Robin Batman Hates Robin

Pretty Good

Would you guys stop flaming this guy for being on the front page. He earned it. While this isn't the best flash on newgrounds, it was good for a few laughs. You might want to speed up the grain of salt, but I saw some serious potential in this animation.

vlaktemaat responds:

thnx for the tip man

The Senior-Whizz The Senior-Whizz

Uhh

Fairly good, could've used better artwork though

Shattered Heaven Op. 1 Shattered Heaven Op. 1

Meh

Not the best

nikedrummer33 responds:

Thanks for such an indepth amazing critique. I'm in awe.

Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER

That Was Extremely Funny

Good job dog.

Devil May Cry M2 *SE* Devil May Cry M2 *SE*

There's a lot going on here.

Personally, I don't give a shit what you did to the Devil May Cry series, because who cares. You, sir, are a very good animator, and have figured out how bodies move and it wasn't too basic a motion. What you did poorly was the artwork. Spend less time making a long-ass animation and more time making a short with great artwork. But good job
-Demon in a Bottle

Retarded Animal Babies 19 Retarded Animal Babies 19

Not your best

I didn't like it as much as the others. But it was still pretty good

Red Diamond Dragon Club Red Diamond Dragon Club

U r a silly bitch!!!!

PLUS I"M HUNGARY FIR SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is funnier than masturbating monkey squirrils, man

13 Halloween Tips -Tip 08 13 Halloween Tips -Tip 08

tight

this is the best of all thirteen...because it was funny, and disturbing (like when the witch made the guy eat his mistress). Kinda creepy. Plus, great job animating the magic in her fingers.

13 Halloween Tips 13 Halloween Tips

Pretty good

They were much better in a compilation, but doesn't that make thirteen of your past submissions completely obselete (or double posts?) Oh well, I'm not gonna call you on being greedy because you were just answering to the requests of fans. Good job 4/5

remyzero responds:

hahahah, my initial idea was to release them as one, but as Halloween crept closer, and closer, I was under much stress to finish them all. So I decided to release them one by one since on other sites, sometimes they require an approval first, so all 13 might have not been seen on the main day. It also helped figure out which flashes were the heavy hitters. Tip 4 and Tip 5, I'd say got the most views and attention accross a couple of sites. By releasing them all together in the end it also allowed for people that wanted to see them all at once without having to open new windows and what not, I had also had planned for a little extra to the all 13 together flash, but I ran out of time. Thanks!

Knee Deep in Death Knee Deep in Death

gotta <3 zombies

Great job capturing the fast-paced zombie carnage with quick, 3-second segments!!