Forged in Hell(LOOP) Forged in Hell(LOOP)

Such a great loop.

Love it because it doesn't take much memory at all but still gets the headbanging going, I used it in my game that I just released!!
-Demoninabottle

†Demonic Signs† †Demonic Signs†

This is fucking CD quality

Dude, your dedication to your music makes me feel good, how many songs have you released for free to your dedicated fans? I've downloaded more than half to my Itunes and have an entire playlist dedicated to you!! Keep up the good work!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Haha, many thanks dude! Glad you like them. And definitely more to come.
I'm a fan of your flashes! IF you ever need any voice acting done, feel free to give me a PM.

Thanks again dude!\m/

MRAC-01!!! MRAC-01!!!

This sounds great.

Wow, nice beat, and nice transition to the middle part. And it loops very well, nice.

Thanks.

Transcending Transcending

Good

Interesting and solemn intro, but the greatness is in the chorus. The intro slowly melded into the dark sounding 2nd half. This would sound great in a dark part of a flash. Nice organ work.

Oh, thanks for the review of Paradise Lift.
-Demoninabottle

TheAmateurAnimator responds:

Thanks. The organ was a Papelmedia soundfont that you could find via Google search, and it's the most realistic organ I've ever found. Ever.

Q-Bix: Windy mist Q-Bix: Windy mist

Very nice

This was very good. Suprised that there weren't more downloades

bjoaierjbioaerjgoerj responds:

yeah, but there will be... thanx :)

The Fall of Rome The Fall of Rome

Damn this Joint kicks ass!

Its great, doesn't really loop correctly but, who cares.

Menu Theme Menu Theme

Can't say I liked it that much

That shaky noise in the background was rather annoying as opposed to adding a mysterious and scary tone. I dunno, as you said before "it wasn't my cup of tea."

TheAmateurAnimator responds:

Shakey noise=annoying. Got it. Thanks!

PerfectDark-AirBaseOrchestral2 PerfectDark-AirBaseOrchestral2

great!

Loved the transition from the soft instruments at the beginning to all of the instruments in harmony. Ulmost had an uplifting feeling. Definately a good job!

Thanks!

Dark Theme Dark Theme

Heh, sounds like godfather

This is an interesting piece. Sounds like the godfather theme. Anyways, good job.

TheAmateurAnimator responds:

lol, I've never heard the Godfather theme...but thanks!

LoZ: Dark World Theme LoZ: Dark World Theme

I like it,.

Unfortunately, like with most of your remixes, I've never actually heard the original song. But anyways, Its really good, and definately sound like a loop I'd hear in a zelda game. Sounds like something I'd hear in soul caliber

Thanks.